What are the advantages of stainless steel water tank??
1. The stainless steel water tank ensures the cleanliness and unbreakable quality of water in our daily life, ensuring the sanitation of drinking water and physical health.
2. The water tank has the characteristics of light weight, no damage, no water leakage, no toxicity, good water quality, wide range of use, long service life, beautiful appearance, convenient installation, easy removal and repair, and strong adaptability.
3. The stainless steel water tank is stamped and formed, with high strength, lightness, clean appearance, beautiful and elegant;
4. The water tank board generally uses 3042B board with high nickel above 8.0, the surface is smooth and beautiful, easy to clean;
5. Due to the particle hydrolyzed layer on the surface, it has excellent corrosion resistance and good sealing performance;
6. Great impact resistance and strong shock resistance.
Tips for using stainless steel water tank
1. The stainless steel water tank is used as secondary equipment for storing domestic water. It can only hold domestic water (fire water) and cannot contain hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, or liquids with large acidic and alkaline contents.
2. During the use of the stainless steel water tank, do not place other lightweight equipment on the top of the water tank, do not knock or draw the layout and pipe fittings of the water tank with hard objects. If you have any problems, please notify the technical maintenance personnel of the manufacturer in advance, repair the welding personnel, and request to be specialized. Professionals working in argon arc welding should drain the water during maintenance.
3. Do not open the inlet cover of the stainless steel water tank at will to prevent secondary pollution of the water quality. The water tank is regularly cleaned and disinfected 1-2 times a year.
4. Stainless steel water tank has many advantages such as light weight, high strength, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, clean water quality, anti-seepage, anti-vibration, never moss, convenient installation, no maintenance, easy cleaning and so on.
How to clean the stainless steel water tank
1. Close the water inlet valve, open the sewage outlet valve, and drain the water in the water tank;
2. Clean the periphery and bottom of the water tank with a clean mop or rag. Teach you how to clean the serious dirt on the bottom, you can use a soft towel and detergent to scrub;
4. Wash the stainless steel water tank, open the water inlet valve, and put appropriate amount of water to rinse the wall and bottom of the barrel, so that the dirt is drained from the sewage outlet, and it can be repeated many times if necessary until it is satisfied;
5. Close the drain valve and open the inlet valve to fill the water tank with water again, and the cleaning work is completed.
This article introduces the application of stainless steel in the water tank industry. If you still want to understand the application of stainless steel in other industries, the editor recommends reading: stainless steel applications, subway train seats, stainless steel applications, bus station shelters, stainless steel decorative panels in home office decoration application.